CortezView LLC PH: 952-457-4674
2040 Renaissance CT` FX: 952-448-3100
Las Mañanitas Condominium #306
Plaza Coral Baja #5
Terms and Conditions
On behalf of the management of Las Mananitas Condominium #306, we would like to wish you a warm welcome to our resort paradise. We hope your visit here will be an extremely pleasant one. We want you to leave with fond memories when you go back home. We hope that you will return to Los Cabos on your next vacation.
These facilities are offered to the rental client under the following conditions.
1. Renter must sign a reservation form upon booking to cover payment or rental charges a $500.00 damage deposit and any incidental charges that come up. These charges can be a result of property damage, telephone calls….etc.
2. Along with the rental, one maid service cleaning is included at the conclusion of the rental period. This ensures that the facility is left in pristine condition for the next visitors. If the renter requires more frequent maid service, it will be provided at an extra charge. Please consult the in-room guide that can be found in the condominium.
3. These premises are a NO SMOKING facility. Please abide by this regulation. CortezView reserves the right to charge the renters for any treatment necessary to negate the effects of smoking in the premises. This would include but not limited to all fabric content in the premises and any aroma treatments necessary.
4. A Reservation can be made by
5. Reservations made by phone, fax or email will be held for 7 working days. A contract only comes into existence when we have received a deposit of 25% of the total rental and we have issued a written confirmation of the reservation. Should we not receive an answer to our reservation email after 4 workings days we will presume that you no longer require the property and the dates will be offered to other interested parties. On receipt of your deposit payment we will send you a written confirmation together with the contact details of the Las Mananitas property Complex. The outstanding balance must be paid 12 weeks before the start of your vacation. If your vacation falls within this 12-week period, payment must be made in full immediately. If payment is not received on the due date, the Owners and their agents reserve the right to treat the booking as canceled by you and the dates will be offered to other interested parties. All deposits are non-refundable.
6. Cancellation by you after the deposit has been paid will be subject to the following conditions. All monies paid as rental deposit are non-refundable. In the event of a cancellation being made after the full amount has been paid, CortezView will refund the following amount. 8 to 12 weeks before arrival 85% of the balance less 5% administration fee, 6 - 8 weeks before arrival 50% of the balance less 5% administration fee. 4 - 6 weeks before arrival 25% of the balance less 5% administration fee. No refunds will be made if cancellation is made less than 4 weeks before arrival. Please inform us immediately by telephone and confirm your cancellation in writing. If after we have issued a Reservation Confirmation, you wish to alter your booking, please let us know immediately. We will endeavor to accommodate you, BUT, this may not be possible. This service may incur extra charges.
7. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking or there are major changes to it due to matters beyond our control which are not covered under the Force Majeur below, we will advise you as soon as possible and will endeavor to offer you suitable alternative accommodation. If this is not possible or you do not wish to accept the alternatives offered, we will give you a complete refund of all monies paid by you.
8. Office hours at the Las Mananitas Front Office are:
Mon - Fri
9. The property will be available to you no later than on the day of your arrival and until on the day of your departure. You will be given the condo front door code so that you can enter the premises after . The property will be in immaculate condition before you arrive, however you are responsible for keeping and leaving the property in a clean and tidy condition.
10. Should you or other members of your party or guests cause any damage to the property, its contents, grounds, or any third party then you will be deemed responsible for such damage. Should you find any of the amenities listed in the property description damaged or broken, please bring it to the Management’s attention immediately to avoid any later repercussions. Clients are responsible at all times for the safety and behavior of their children.
11. We cannot accept liability in any circumstances where performance of the contract is prevented by reason of: War or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions, acts of God, closure of ports or airports, epidemics, government action or any similar events outside our control. Please check all details of your reservation confirmation carefully. A submitted reservation form is taken as proof that you have read understood and agree with the above Terms and Conditions and will abide by them. Under no circumstances shall CortezView's liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to us for the rental period. US Law shall govern this contract in all its aspects.
12. This property if offered for maximum occupancy of 6 guests. Only guests that are registered on the Reservation Form are allowed to stay at the property over night, additional over night guests will not be allowed.
13. At not time will the renters use the premises to entertain more than 10 guests at any given time. This is obviously meant to discourage renters from having a gathering like a wedding reception or a party on the premises. The facilities are not meant for large gatherings or parties. There are wear and tear considerations that require this restriction. If this rule is violated, the renters may be asked to leave the premises and forfeit any deposits or monies paid.
14. All renters responsible for signing the rental contract of this property must be age 25 or older. Their children are obviously welcome as part of the rental party.
15. No glass in pool areas-no exceptions. Only beverages in paper, plastic or metal containers are permitted in the hot tubs, pool decks and pool palapas.
16. No smoking in or on elevators, gym/fitness center, tennis/basketball court, swimming pools, spas (hot tubs), pool decks and pool palapas.
17. Do not hang towels or clothing on or over the railings.
18. Quiet hours throughout Las Mananitas are Please be courteous to your neighbors. Loud and disturbing conduct is prohibited, including loud music in condos, on balconies or in common areas.
19. Pools and hot tubs:
· No diving, running, or rowdy behavior is permitted.
· Jumping from a hot tub, pool bridge or pool rock structures into the pool is prohibited.
· Non-resident guests must be accompanied by a resident.
· Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
· No children under 4 in hot tubs.
20 Pool furniture:
· Do not remove lounges, chairs, tables or umbrellas from pool decks to lawn areas.
· “Reserving” lounges and chairs with clothing or towels is not permitted; items will be removed by security.